Q Calabria Pirocotta Italian Fireclay 33″ Reversible Smooth/Fluted Front Single Bowl Apron Kitchen Sink. Q’s Pirocotta Fireclay Sinks are specially commissioned and hand-crafted by artisans from a storied hilltown in the Tuscan region of Italy. Fireclay is created when clay and glaze fuse together after being fired at very high temperatures (around 2300 Degrees Fahrenheit) The result is a very hard and durable ceramic material that looks almost identical to enameled cast iron.
- Made In Italy
- Fireclay material allows for perfect, smooth and easy to clean surface
- Unique apron front REVERSIBLE design allows for contemporary or traditional decor applications.
- Ultra durable surface fired at over 2,300° F
- Apron face 10 deep
- Bowl Depth: 9?
- Available in Crackle, Bianco, Celeste, Copper, Crema, Grigio, Nero, and Satin Bianco
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Formerly QP33201
While we make every attempt to ensure the DFX & DWG files are accurate, they are provided by 3rd-parties; Professional Home Supply cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy between the files and their effect on automated cutting of any products you may purchase from us. Please use at your own risk, and remember: Measure twice, cut once!