The American Plumber Reverse Osmosis Multi-Stage Drinking Water System.
Provides cleaner, fresher tasting water for drinking and cooking.
WRO-2550 reverse osmosis drinking water system reduces lead, chlorine taste and odor, dissolved minerals and salts (such as sodium chloride), copper, hexavalent and trivalent chromium, barium, radium 226/228, and selenium.
NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Includes 50 gallon per day reverse osmosis element
- Installed under the sink
- Water on demand delivered from 2 1/2 gallon storage tank
- Automatic shut-off valve helps conserve water
- Designed for chlorinated and non-chlorinated water
- Finest level of water filtration available; reduces particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron by mechanical means
- Produces up to 15 gallons* of top quality water per day
- *Performance varies depending upon operating conditions
- Dissolved minerals
- Bad taste and odor
There are no reviews yet.